Please use the following Links for more information on the Contest
Resource Links for Data and Information on Distracted Driving
- Drive Smart Now
- Vermont Highway Safety Alliance
- National Safety Council
- Center for Disease Control
- Crash Query Tool Vermont AOT
- Text Less Live More
Timeline and Deadlines
Submitting Your Application: Once you have reviewed the rules and regulations submit your video using the Eventbrite link and registration form. All submissions must be received on or before April 13th at 5:00 PM 2018. We will not accept entries after that date. Don’t wait until the last minute.
- April 13th, 2018 5:00PM: All YouTube submissions and registration forms must be received. Submit on Eventbrite. You will receive a confirmation via email.
- April 20th, 2018 5:00PM: (on or before) Finalists from Phase One will be notified and continue to Phase Two.
- April 20th, 2018 5:00PM: Start of Phase Two.
- April 30th, 2018 5:00PM End of Phase Two.
- May 15th, 2018 – Final contest winners will be chosen and notified on or before this date.
Tips and Checklist for producing a video PSA – These will be available soon!
Prizes for this contest are generously donated by our sponsors:
Consultant on Police Services
Vermont Automotive Distributors Association